North Texas British www.northtexasbritish.com
Date: Saturday, March 21st 9.00am - 4:00pm
Place: North Texas British, 11324 Mathis Ave, Dallas, TX 75229
North Texas British has kindly agreed to host another Tech Day for Club members. This is a great opportunity to get your Rover ready for SCARR 2020
Simple Rules –please note.
1. This is a member’s perk so your membership must be current to participate.
2. Please bring your own tools, parts, oils, rags etc and your drink of choice and remember please clean up after yourselves.
3. Due to safety/insurance concerns NTB will only allow access to their vehicle lifts under supervision, and everybody entering the shop working or not will be required to sign a waiver before starting any work.
4. Please post if you are planning to participate and what jobs you are planning to do so enough room is allocated. Due to always-heavy demand for the lifts you must book a time slot in advance.
5. No new jobs can be started after 3pm to allow staff to close up at 4 pm SHARP.
6. NTB staff will be available to offer tips and advice however they are NOT there to do the job for you.
We will be grilling lunch and are looking for a volunteer to do the grilling.
Please contact Christopher if you have a big job to do on your truck.
As always we appreciate North Texas British’s continuing support of the Club so please let's make this a success by having plenty of members participating, as Allen and Team are gracious enough to have the shop open on their day off.