Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New member introducing self

New member introducing self 2 years 2 months ago #1446

• russrem
Hello!! My name is Russell Remington and I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I live in southwest Austin. I bought my 1992 RRC about 4 years ago and have rebuilt most of the mechanicals: (engine with mild cam and porting, Megasquirt fuel and spark management, rebuilt transfer case, rebuilt suspension and brakes, converted to non-ABS, 2" body lift, built my own AC system, converted from electric to manual sunroof.....and the list goes on). As with most things which are fun, its a lot more fun if you do it with other people so I am excited to finally join Texas Rovers. I would be especially interested in getting together with others to go to Hidden Falls occasionally for some wheeling. Although I am an expert level motorcycle trials rider, I haven't done any off road with my rover yet (embarrassing to admit). Looking forward to meeting some of you,
Russell
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New member introducing self 2 years 2 months ago #1452

• Roverette
  • Platinum Member
  • Roverette
  • Thank you received: 40
Welcome to the Texas Rovers. Hope to see you at future events and at SCARR in April 2018.
Laura Shacklette
2009 LR 3 - "Cool Runnings" _ Peace be the journey

"Enjoy Life and Life will be Good"

New member introducing self 2 years 15 hours ago #1509

• rtaglienti
Howdy!

The Austin Chapter has a meeting this Thursday, Jan. 18 at Sherlock's at 9012 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78758. Meeting starts about 6:30-7:00.

Hope to see you there.
Roben
2001 Disco II - "Griselda"
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds