During this nationwide emergency we at North Texas British hope your family is healthy - and stay that way. We also hope you are taking the necessary precautions and making the necessary preparations to stay safe. In the event your Land Rover requires service, North Texas British is currently maintaining modified shop hours from 10 AM until 4 PM - Monday through Friday. For the peace of mind of both our customers and our staff we are urging customers to follow these steps for service:
1. Please call and alert us before drop off to discuss the repairs or issues.
2. Upon arrival, call us from the parking lot and drop off your keys in our after hours key-drop, which
is located next to the door.
3. As we normally do, we will call all customers to discuss the repairs and estimates prior to any
service being performed for approval.
4. When your vehicle is repaired and ready for pick-up we will wipe down your vehicles cabin
with a disinfectant and call you to schedule pick-up.
5. To pick up your vehicle please call us ahead of time to arrange payment and schedule an
approximate arrival time.
6. Upon arrival please call us from the parking lot and we will meet your at you vehicle, where your
keys will be in the ignition.
Thank you for your continued business and we hope to return to normal business operations as soon as possible.
Allen and Team
Sent from my Atari console.
NORTH TEXAS BRITISH
Ancient member since 2000
When the signs say the trail is closed, THE TRAIL IS CLOSED.
Last Edit: 4 days 4 hours ago by ChristopherP.
The administrator has disabled public write access.