Annual Chili Cook Off at Barnwell

More
5 years 6 months ago #2025 by offroadgirl
Please join the Club for the annual Chili Cook Off at Barnwell Recreational Mountain Thanksgiving weekend! Camp Mabye is reserved Friday November 23rd through Sunday November 25th. The actual cook off will take place Saturday evening with prizes for the top 3 places sponsored by North Texas British!! If you are planning on entering please reply to this post and plan to have plenty of Chili to sample ready to be served and judged at 7pm. Would love to have cheese, crackers, fruit and wine earlier Saturday too. (Laura was very gracious last year) Please bring your favorites to share. We are also looking for some sides to go with the chili such as sour cream, cheese, chips, corn bread etc. Club will provide some sodas, bowls, cups, spoons and napkins. I'm sure there will be plenty of campfires and trail runs too. Hope to see you there!

Candi Evans
SCARR 2020 EC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #2026 by ChristopherP
I'll be there

Christopher Pullen
Ancient member since 2000
2004 Disco

When the signs say the trail is closed, THE TRAIL IS CLOSED.

More
5 years 6 months ago #2030 by mike26
I’ll be there!

Mike Neal

'01 Disco II
Bowler Tomcat

More
5 years 6 months ago #2032 by ATXRedRover7
Have a great time

More
5 years 6 months ago #2034 by donc
We will be there and Tea is planning on entering again.

More
5 years 4 months ago #2071 by DonMitsu
It was great seeing everyone. The family had an amazing time as always at Barnwell. I am feeling older as the percentage of club member camping at camp Mabey seems to be skewing younger than it was when we joined, and the younger members stay up later than me :-( lol. We do love the Chili cook off after Thanksgiving weekend and hope that everyone who came had as much fun as we did.

2011 LR4 (sold)

2020 Defender 110 HSE
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike26

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.