Possible Trip to North Padre Island

More
5 years 1 week ago #2295 by offroadgirl
Hi everyone. I am wanting to plan a trip to North Padre Island Thurs June 6th thru Mon June 10th. We would be driving approx 7 hours plus stop for lunch/gas on Thursday and on the return trip Monday. We can figure in breakfast together if people are interested. I am looking for interested folks and someone to possibly lead the trip. The trip will be very family oriented. It is very remote, everything you need for the weekend would have to be brought with you. Lots of fishing, swimming and just hanging out on the beach, rover style!! If you are interested, please respond to this post!

Candi Evans
SCARR 2020 EC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 days ago #2298 by offroadgirl
I was advised that this trip is usually driven in two day with an overnight hotel stay each way as well as a slightly longer stay. In light of this projected dates/times would look something more like this.

Depart Sat June 8th-drive, hotel stay. Sun June 9th-drive, set up. Mon-Fri-- Relax. Sat June15th pack up, drive, hotel stay. Sun June 16- drive home.

Dates and length of stay of course can be fine tuned to anyone interested. :)

Candi Evans
SCARR 2020 EC

More
4 years 11 months ago #2329 by offroadgirl
Last call for interest in trip to North Padre Island sometime this June. If anyone is interested please respond to this post :)

Candi Evans
SCARR 2020 EC

More
4 years 11 months ago #2330 by Kheneise
We are interested. Let us know details. Ken and Debbie Heneise, right now in Stonewall, Texas.

More
4 years 11 months ago #2335 by offroadgirl
Due to lack of interest I won't be planning this event in June. If anyone is interested in the future please let me know I we can put something together.

Candi Evans
SCARR 2020 EC

More
4 years 11 months ago #2336 by offroadgirl
Thank you for your interest in this event. Unfortunately there were just not enough people interested at this time.

Candi Evans
SCARR 2020 EC

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.