Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 1993 NAS Defender 110 #47/500

1993 NAS Defender 110 #47/500 3 years 8 months ago #2149

• Treasurer
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 15
The time has come to sell my 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 NAS #47/500 with 149,xxx miles

My asking price is $88,110 and I hope it will go to an enthusiast for its next stage

Originally from Land Rover Dallas, it has always been registered in Texas. I am the third owner after purchasing it in December 2010 from North Texas British. I have enjoyed taking care of it, but will be moving soon so regretfully it is time to be adopted by a new owner.

Specifications and modifications:

The original motor was upgraded to a Rover 4.2L with Piper 285 cam (installed by North Texas British in 2005 at around 132K miles)

Original LT77 5-speed manual transmission and LT230 transfer case
Original roof rack, ladder, upholstery, jump seats, radio, and spare tire cover
Factory specification Michelin XZL 7.50x16R tires on repainted original steel wheels

Optima Blue 31M marine battery (June 2018)
Trailhead 4x4 oil cooler lines (April 2011)
ARB front bumper with Warn M12000 winch and interior control
ARB rear differential locker with air compressor under passenger seat
Steel sill guards; front differential guard; front axle guard
JSQ quarter panel guards; Rockware front pinion guard with tie rod guide
Aluminum 5-bar tread plate flooring on roof rack and wing top protectors
Hella H4 headlamps and rear work/reverse lamp
Engine temperature gage in dash
Tuffy stereo security console
Accel ignition coil
Recovery shovel on right wing
Lev-O-Gage on passenger door

Pictures are in my local craigslist ad, which I will end if a Texas Rovers member wishes to buy it.

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/dallas-1...-nas/6773804135.html
Member since 2000
Club Treasurer

1993 RRC
1997 D1
2004 D2
2004 RR Westminster
The administrator has disabled public write access.

1993 NAS Defender 110 #47/500 3 years 7 months ago #2160

• Treasurer
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 15
Sold.
Member since 2000
Club Treasurer

1993 RRC
1997 D1
2004 D2
2004 RR Westminster

1993 NAS Defender 110 #47/500 3 years 6 months ago #2198

• JASEcrest
I have got to ask... is it staying local? Are we going to keep seeing it?
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
© 2022 Texas Rovers Club. All Rights Reserved. This site is the property of the Texas Rovers Club and is for club business and the enjoyment of Land Rover enthusiasts everywhere. All content, pictures, Forum postings (public and private messages), and email communications submitted or posted to the Site become/are the property of Texas Rovers. By submitting information, you grant Texas Rovers a nonexclusive, royalty-free, right to reproduce, use, modify, publish, adapt, translate, delete, and create derivative/promotional works from, for display or sale. Site graphics, logos, and Store items artwork, are the property of Texas Rovers and are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Please do not use pictures or information from the site, including trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without the express written consent of Texas Rovers. Texas Rovers is in no way affiliated with or sponsored by Land Rover of North America, Rover Group Limited or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates. Land Rover and Rover are the trademarks of Jaguar Land Rover, England.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.