Texas Hill Country Drive Dec.7

More
4 years 5 months ago #2534 by EricTheRed
Hello all, I am here to invite everyone to a Scenic Drive. The Over-land Texas Hill Country drive mapped out on Expedition Portal( expeditionportal.com/overland-routes-the-texas-hill-country/ )
The event will be the weekend of December 7th and 8th. The plan for the actual drive is to meet up at 8 :00 AM in Spicewood at the Chevron gas station. (10115 E State Highway 71 Spicewood, Tx 78669). From there enter the drive and stop in Mason for lunch/shopping whatever you may like. Continuing on to Fredericksburg. This will be a very fluid and leisure drive. If you get bored you can bail, if you would like to stay in Town longer you can do that. It is supposed to be a very laid back day/weekend. For me and a few others since we are based in Houston will be spending a night at Inks Lake Friday night, and you can choose if you would like to stay in the area Saturday night you can. I am up for any ideas during the weekend. For my Wife and I we will have our 4 month old so we will have to be more fluid with the situation. I will post this on the Facebook Page. I will most likely respond to the facebook Page rather than this site.
Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.