PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE -All British & European Car Day - May 7, 2023

More
1 year 2 months ago #3905 by Roverette
The Club has registered again for the All British & European Car Day on Sunday, May 7, 2023 at White Rock Lake Park – Dreyfuss Club Point. There is a $30.00 fee if members wish to display their vehicle in the show field. If you register, please list Texas Rovers as the “business name” this way it helps give an accurate count to the organizers to reserve a large enough spot.
When: Sunday May 7th, 2023
9 am – Vendor & Car Club Setup
10 am – Show Field Opens
2 pm – Voting Ballots Due
3 pm – Winners Announced
Park entrance at Buckner Blvd and Lake Highlands Driver and follow the ABCDE signs spectators will park at the Bath House Cultural Center, 521 E. Lawther and walk down to the show.
Map here.
www.allbritishcarday.com/spectator-parking/

You can find more details on this event including registration at www.allbritishcarday.com .

Laura Shacklette
DFW Events Coordinator
SCARR 2022 Events Coordinator

2009 LR 3 - "Cool Runnings" _ Peace be the journey

"Enjoy Life and Life will be Good"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #3969 by Amazon Rover
I'll see all y'alls there

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #4050 by Roverette
PLEASE NOTE: CHANGE OF VENUE - SEE BELOW:

All British & European Car Day has changed venues to the Bath House Cultural Center just under one half mile away. The entrance to the show will be at Northcliff Drive and W. Lake Highlands Dr. In addition, we have moved up the start time of the show to 9am – 1pm and are currently not allowed to park on the grass. Therefore, we ask all to be respectful and enjoy All British & European Car Day celebration.

I’m in the process of making site map with car club positions; but for now, the new site layout for classes is posted at allbritishcarday.com/directions/ .

Car club canopies setup in the grassy mediums, not on pavement
NO trailers as there is no approved trailer parking this year
Only ONE canopy per club
If you have any questions, please email me. Please help me get this message out to your club members. [delete this paragraph before sending to members].

Life throws us curve balls and we are measured by how we react! Let’s enjoy the day, celebrate the coronation of King Charles II and Queen Consort Camila, and admire the finest British & European automobiles in the Metroplex.

Bath House Cultural Center

512 E. Lawther Dr.

Dallas, Texas 75218

Exhibition: 9am to 1pm

Car Club Setup (1 person) 8am

TEXAS ROVERS has a very nice spok, lake side with grassy area to put up acanopy and chairs all sharded by nice Live Oak.

Look for more detaisl.

Laura Shacklette
DFW Events Coordinator
SCARR 2022 Events Coordinator

2009 LR 3 - "Cool Runnings" _ Peace be the journey

"Enjoy Life and Life will be Good"

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.