Texas Rovers State Fair Event **Volunteer Needed**

• JPRover
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #854 by JPRover
***Please remember to pickup your passes and sign your waivers at September's monthly meeting located at Los Lupes in Addison on the 22nd***

The Club will be showing off their vehicles at the State Fair on Sunday, October 16th, in Corral B (located in the Classic Car Corral near the Natural History Museum and lagoon). We will be sharing the corral with the North Texas Camaro Club.

Our limit this year will be 25 vehicles and 10 gate passes (give or take a few, I am waiting for confirmation on this). Attendance, as always, is for CURRENT PAID MEMBERS only and will need to be reserved via this online forum thread. A vehicle pass will get you and your passengers in the State Fair for free. Please make sure you are current on your dues and to confirm your spot by replying to this thread (more details below).

The 10 gate passes are for those who prefer not to park their vehicles in the corral. Please post if you only want gate passes and how many you need. Keep your request minimum so as to allow more members to attend.

Please note that this is an all-day event from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. We will need to be set up in the corral by 9:00 am before they shut the gate. Attenders will have to stay in the corral until 6:00 p.m. However, since we will be sharing the corral, it will be best to arrive earlier to set up and get best available spots. In the past, 8:00 a.m. has been the meet-up time. However, this will need to be confirmed with the volunteer who will organize this (see below).

The vehicle and guest passes will be given out at SEPTEMBER'S MONTHLY MEETING. Please arrange to pick them up there (more details on location of meeting to come soon). You MUST sign their waiver to be able to get in to the event and receive your pass. All waivers from those attending the event must be given to the gate attendant upon arrival. Please arrange to fill out your waiver and pick up your passes in advance of the event (at September's club meeting). ***The volunteer will need to be able to keep up with the waivers and turn them in accordingly.

******I will be out of town and will not be able to make this event. With that said, is there someone who plans on attending this event for sure, that can get waivers signed, passes handed out, and everything turned in to the appropriate person when you arrive? It would be greatly appreciated! - Jordyn*****

Michael Neal has volunteered to help keep up with waivers and passes. THANK YOU so much for your help!!!

If you plan on going, please post the following:

Your name:

If you are attending in your vehicle:

If not, the number of passes you need:

Let's shine up our Rovers and show them show off!

Attendees:

1) Andy and Alicia
2) Kyle G. Horst
3) Bert Wilhelm
4) Mike and Sara Neal
5)Herring Family
6)Larry & Katia
7)Mueller Family
8 ) Dousay Family
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Gate Passes:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by JPRover.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #855 by mike26
Neal Party of however many jump in. I can get the waivers signed and all that if need be. Also I'll pick up the tickets beforehand as I normally do if that's necessary

Mike Neal

'01 Disco II
Bowler Tomcat

• JPRover
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 8 months ago #861 by JPRover
Thank you, Mike! That would help out big time. I will let you know when they are ready to be picked up.

More
7 years 8 months ago #869 by DonMitsu
Please add us as an attendee.

Attendees:

1) Andy and Alicia
2) Kyle G. Horst
3) Bert Wilhelm
4) Mike and Sara Neal
5) Herring Family
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Gate Passes:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

2011 LR4 (sold)

2020 Defender 110 HSE

More
7 years 7 months ago #875 by BadManners
Katia and I are in for this.

Looking forward to it.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #887 by ciscowiz
Mueller Zoo party of 5 monkeys via D2
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by ciscowiz.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.