North Texas British Tech Day - February 21st

More
8 years 3 months ago #151 by Roverette
North Texas British

Date: Sunday, February 21st
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00pm
Place: North Texas British, 11324 Mathis Ave, Dallas, TX 75229

Allen Avery with North Texas British has kindly agreed to host another Tech Day for Club members. This is a great opportunity to get your Rover ready for SCARR or for your next adventure, or just to do any needed maintenance or repairs to your truck.

Simple Rules for Tech Day

1. Please bring your own tools, parts, oils, rags etc and your drink of choice and remember please clean up after yourself.

2. Due to safety/insurance concerns NTB will only allow access to their vehicle lifts under supervision, and everybody will be required to sign a waiver before starting any work.

Please post below if you are planning to participate and what jobs you are planning to do so enough room is allocated. Due to heavy demand for the lifts you must book a time slot in advance.

Please make sure you allow enough time to complete the job you want to do. Do not turn up late afternoon expecting to start a job that’s takes 3 hours or more.

Allen will be smoking a brisket and volunteers are needed to assist with lunch.

As always we appreciate North Texas British’s continuing support of our Club so please let's make this a success by having plenty of members participating, as Allen is gracious enough to have the shop open on his day off.

Let’s make it day of fun!

Laura Shacklette
DFW Events Coordinator
SCARR 2022 Events Coordinator

2009 LR 3 - "Cool Runnings" _ Peace be the journey

"Enjoy Life and Life will be Good"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #152 by mike26
I'm sure I can find something to fix on mine. Put me down for a lift

Mike Neal

'01 Disco II
Bowler Tomcat

More
8 years 3 months ago #153 by onecross
Put me down for a lift please. I would like to do a transmission filter on my LR3

More
8 years 3 months ago #154 by primussucks
I won't make this one.. I'll be in Whistler

If someone wants to bring my truck and work on it, certain members know where I keep the keys. Just sayin :) B)

More
8 years 3 months ago #155 by mike26

primussucks wrote: I won't make this one.. I'll be in Whistler

If someone wants to bring my truck and work on it, certain members know where I keep the keys. Just sayin :) B)

I'll need to borrow a lift for Gavin's truck. Were going to film an episode of Fun Zone Pimp My Ride.

Mike Neal

'01 Disco II
Bowler Tomcat

More
8 years 3 months ago #156 by Marco B
I would like lift time to perform rotor and brake pads replacement. See you all on Feb 21st. Cheers,

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.