Woodlands Chapter - Pre SCARR run

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #1584 by donc
Shake down drive before SCARR for anyone that is interested. We will meet in the area for lunch (place to be determined) before heading to the park for a few hours. Simon or I will post the lunch location in the coming days. Keep an eye on the FB page for updates.

Address
6250 Hwy 47
Bryan, Texas 77807
Website
www.brazosvalleyoffroadranch.com/
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by donc. Reason: update address

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #1591 by BLRZ63LR
Damn, I would love to go but I am currently offshore till the 5th and I need to do brakes before I can go. I am waiting on my PTO (vacation) to be approved before I commit to April. I do look forward to future trips though.

More
6 years 1 month ago #1592 by donc
Look for a camping trip to be posted for after SCARR. Hopefully you are back for that.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #1620 by CtcNewton
I don't see a date on this pre-run. Is it still planned for this coming Saturday or Sunday? And, what time and where is everyone meeting if I can make it.

99 D2 Original Rover Highly modified
97 NAS Defender 90 SW
96 D1
04 RR HSE

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #1621 by donc
We are looking at Saturday at 10am. Facebook has been posted with the latest updates.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #1622 by donc
Due to the heavy rains we have received Brazos valley is closed this weekend. We will look at a reschedule for this event after SCARR. If you are still in the mood for wheeling there is the trail cleanup happening at Barnwell this weekend.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.